Siloam Springs Regional Hospital’s dedication to the needs of you and your family begins with compassionate, quality care delivered by trained, dedicated professionals. This approach to health care is evident in everything we do and the services we provide.
At Siloam Springs Regional Hospital, we address women’s health needs at every stage of life. We do this by providing a broad range of services, care and diagnostic procedures assuring a woman that her body is functioning at its best.
Women's Medical Procedures Include:
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy – Recovery is 10 days to two weeks allowing women to have surgery and be back to normal activities in a fraction of the time. The hospital stay is similarly reduced. As with all surgeries, this alternative to abdominal hysterectomy is not for every woman. Please consult with your physician about what choice is best for you.
- Elevate Anterior and Posterior Prolapse Repair – A total transvaginal approach to prolapse repair requiring just a single incision.
- Endometrial Ablation – This procedure is used to stop heavy bleeding during a menstrual cycle which may result in anemia. If you have bleeding to the extent that it interferes with sleep; inhibits normal movement; and results in work loss – this may be a procedure your physician recommends. Although most patients will still have menstrual cycles, they should be light to almost non-existent.
- Tubal Occlusion – Unlike tubal ligation, this procedure requires no incision or punctures to the body. A soft, flexible micro-insert is placed into each fallopian tube through the cervix. This very short procedure has little recovery time and is considered permanent sterilization.
- TVT – Bladder Repair – This surgical treatment for female incontinence is designed to support the urethra. When a woman coughs or moves vigorously or suddenly, there is no accidental release of urine. This procedure offers quick recovery time and immediate results.
We want to make sure expecting moms get things started on the right foot by enrolling in this program. Siloam Springs Regional Hospital has a flourishing obstetrics (OB) program. Tiny Toes is designed to help make the entire childbirth experience an even more cherished lifetime event.
Learn more about joining Tiny Toes.
Siloam Springs Regional Hospital is here to help the women of our community live healthier and happier lives. Our Healthy Woman program is a free community resource designed to empower women with the knowledge and confidence to make informed healthcare and well-being decisions for themselves and their loved ones.
Find out more about joining Healthy Woman!